"Right in his Belly!"


Saturday, January 21, 2012

BELLYBEATING

by Belly Boy



The bellybeating. Instant, devastating, humiliating agony. Publicly stripped of all self-possession and pride. Made a braying ass, aching for air, and revealed as a softbelly in a world where only hardbellies survived.

A breathless, bellyaching boobie. Just a big, soft-bellied oaf. Whose size ought to have dominated a fight, but he never got to use it because his opponents always quickly winded him with a punch in his weak stomach, and kept him that way till they had him beat.

Just something about the way I knelt there, bowing in front of the man, the rival, who had just slugged me in the stomach. Kneeling and powerless to rise from my weak reaction to the other man's fist. Soft in the belly. While my rival stands over me, fist still cocked and hooked up, like it was when it hit my bare belly.

I could be standing proud, hands on my hips, saying the smartest, wittiest, sassiest put-down, then in an instant he'll belly-punch me with no warning and I'll be rolling on the floor, moaning like a slut, tears flowing.

And if you ever want a girl to respect you, never let her see you in a fight that ends with the other man's heel planted in your belly. Because no matter how artfully you seduce her, she always will see you like that.

5 comments:

  1. she probably liked watching you get punched in the belly and suffering . she will never forget you. either that or she will go to the other guy and compliment him on his great punching ability . after all who has the bellache ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. taking a few punches in the belly !! theres nothing worse . the pain , weakness , buckling knees . having a pretty woman watching with his fist in you soft belly . something that she will watch again . and in her mind playing it over and over again.. your belly beating made her day and now night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You aren't kidding, getting punched right in the stomach, when you have a total jelly belly like me, there's no hiding the defeat. A fist plunged in my fat doughy belly makes me buckle right over, I don't have to fake it, you can tell by the oooff that it did me in!

      Delete
  3. Today in my school cafeteria, I; a male high school senior, ate a punishing right, left, right combination in my soft solar plexus as my girlfriend,Jenny, in revenge for my cheating on her boxed my wind clean out of me while her friend and fellow cheerleader held my head up firmly by the hair. Together they did me just like the rough dude does the dough boy in the drawing above. I was winded for well over a minute as I folded and unfolded on the floor in pure agaony. With a series of groans I eventually-very slowly-got my breath back and realized I was being laughed at by the whole lunchroon crowd. Also like he doughboy in the picture I had a raging dancing boner rythmically boxing my cargoshorts so energetically I thought the zipper would pop or a seam would split. Unfortunately the lunchroom monitors, persuaded in part by out of control erection, decided I had made unwanted advances to the pretty cheerleaders and referred me to the vice principal who boarded my butt black and blue, yes there is occasional spanking in our school, and knocked the erection away with the painful chastisement.

    ReplyDelete