"Right in his Belly!"


Saturday, January 3, 2009

GODDESS

by Belly Boy

BEFORE

You want to see my belly-button, don't you? Perv. Freak. You want to stare at my belly-button? Fuck off. I'm in a different class than you. You're a wimp.

Tell you what, bellywimp. You want to see my belly-button? Then go fight my brother. Then I'll stand up and put my hands on my hips and punch my belly out so you can worship my belly-button. But only after you take 20 punches from my boyfriend. I already told him how hot it would make me to see him hit you right in the belly. Go challenge him.

AFTER


What's the matter? Can't stand up straight? I loved watching you get beat up. And I enjoyed it even more because I knew the only reason you were out there, soft-bellied wimp, was because I told you to do it. Ordered you to go out and pick a fight with a man twice as tough and skilled as you will ever be. Told you it was the only way to get a look at my belly-button. Yeah I knew you were going to get punched out. I told him all about your weak belly, your soft belly. And I told him to punch you in the belly for me. Knowing it was for me turned me on. And yeah I told you you could worship my bellybutton if you fought him, but I'm having second thoughts about that now, so fuck off.

3 comments:

  1. 20 punches ! It's worth it to worship her beautiful belly-button.
    lol she's so cruel at the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she got what she wanted , she wanted to see the belly punches up close .imagine how she felt when she saw the one that was deep in his belly thinking that was the one for her . it turned her on. his bellyache caused by her and she loved it . i wonder if she rubbed her belly while he was getting his punched in . maybe she put her belly against his face just to see what he couldnt kiss .. her navel ... oh well . she got to see him get his belly beaten ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow . getting beat up in front of a beautiful woman . and all in the belly too

    ReplyDelete