"Right in his Belly!"


Sunday, January 1, 2012

HUMILIATING






You might say, I stuck my belly out; and I paid the price for it. Right in the belly!

It's true, I was dressed like this when we got into that fistfight. No shirt. Just my jeans. Low-waisted, too. So my belly was pretty obvious. And I had gotten a little soft that summer. Which pretty much painted a bull's eye on my stomach.

I rushed him. But he saw me coming like I was in slow motion. He simply ducked out of the sweep of my wild, weak punch at his head, and slammed his fist right smack into my belly.

You could say I walked right into it, and you'd be right. Right straight into a hard punch in the belly. An uppercut, right in the pit of my stomach, and I never saw it coming, and now I'm winded and staggered-back.

He lunged and ducked down at the same time, and he piled all his weight on a punch that slugged me like a sledgehammer. Right in my belly.

Again, I never saw it coming. I felt his fist buried in my belly, and my mouth flew open and I said OOUFF! and doubled up and grabbed my bare belly with both hands.

It must have been so obvious to everyone watching me. In just my jeans. Pot-bellied. It sure was obvious to his girlfriend. She stood there, watching him use my belly for his personal punching bag. Clapping, laughing, encouraging him. She was the kind of girl who not only would tolerate a bully, she would egg him on.

"That's it! Hit him again! Right in the belly! Yeah! Can't take it in the belly. Give him another one. Right in his belly. Go on, hit him in the belly. That's his soft spot. Oh, yesh. Right there. Look at him! He can't take it in the stomach. Can't take it in the belly!"

Through the whole fight.

And now I'm standing there with my mouth hanging open, breathless, stunned, helpless, and he swings his hip and thuds another bellypunch full in my stummik. I let go an "OOOUFFFF!!" Next an uppercut thwacks me right in the pit of my stomach.

My mouth flies open. OOUFF!! A loud grunt from my stomach. His fist pulls out, and I see my belly relax back into its familiar curve, but my stomach is still crushed. I could not breathe. All I could do was groan out long, low belly-ache moans, like ooouuuooaooh!

And while I did that, he was mugging for the crowd. He knew he didn't have to worry about me. I was too absorbed in my belly-ache to give him any trouble. I just stood there, trying to press my knees up against my punched stomach. I couldn't help it. I just stood there and suffered like a wimp. Like a pot-bellied wimp.

He could have put me out right then, but he chose not to. He chose to show off and use my stomach for a punching bag.

He pushed me back and I fell into the wall. It hurt! I arched my back out. And of course that just made me stick out my bare belly.

I felt another punch pound my stomach. My humiliated belly swallowed the whole thing, and it threw me back to the wall again, howling out of my punched stomach. He followed through with a spin move that jabbed his elbow back into the pit of my stomach.

UUUUUHH!! My poor belly. I clapped my hands over my bare belly and howled. Then I made pathetic empty noises with my wide-open mouth as I desperately tried to find my stomach muscles and breathe.

He turned and kneed me upright, then he gave me two judo punches right in the stomach, one-two, with only his first knuckles folded, and the fists hard and slim as the edge of a board. They stunned my soft belly, and I folded forward in a clenching reflex, but he turned and knelt then and grabbed me by the neck and flipped me over his shoulder so I fell flat on my back. And I arched my back again and grabbed it with my hands. It was just a reflex.

But he already was on his feet and I saw him stand over me and raise his knee, and there was nothing I could do but moan as he stamped his heel down right on my pot belly.


I am nothing but a soft, pot-belly now. A punching bag stomach. The crowd has joined my lover in chanting me down. Looking back from here, this fight never was in doubt. "Fight?" No, that would require two fighters, not one. This is a beating a bare belly beating. One hard-fisted man vs. one humiliated belly-boy.

11 comments:

  1. Sexy belly in that photo. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. one time my girl was at work and one of the guys that work there said . ill beat up your boyfriend if you want . she said she kinda laughed and said . ok . if you only punch him in the belly . ill watch . ok . his weak spot is his belly

    ReplyDelete
  3. any real truth to these stories ? if so ,there are many beautiful women out there that love to watch a guy get his belly punched in . hey if it feels good let the other guy do the work , just enjoy seeing him with a bellyache . one guy punches and the other guy takes.. to her total enjoyment . guess she just has to wait for the next one to get it

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would have been me getting my poor fat stomach punched-in by some tough guy, just doubled over in front of those girls holding my mushy stomach. They know I can't take a punch in my jelly belly, and I proved it ! Ooof

    ReplyDelete
  6. fight ...... where at work ? two of the drivers for the food industry were always arguing . the girls could always here them as they threatened each other . then one day it happened . lets go were going to meet downstairs in the little room . the two girls figured , hey, lets go watch it . they waited a few minutes then went down ..as they entered they saw both of them shirtless . circling around each other . the girls leaned against the back wall and watched . the muscular driver was in good shape . the other a little flabby and with a soft belly . it started harmlessly then the punches started coming . a left jab to the chin setting up the big right to the soft belly , not once but twice then a third time . boom fight over ..... after going back to their cubicles the talk was all about the belly punches .. other girls were asking about it . the two girls told the others........ you should have seen the belly on him. he looked good with a fist in his belly and ooooohhhhh the sounds he made as the punches took the air out of him . HE definately cant take it in the belly

    ReplyDelete
  7. when was the last time anybody on this blog got a great punch in the belly in front of a beautiful woman ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. couple of years ago . i got a good one . beautiful woman ordered her boyfriend to do it . she was wearing a bikini and i touched her belly . got me good and she kinda liked it too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uuggh, that's how I got my stomach beaten, wearing jeans that fit around my waist and going shirtless. It seemed everyone fixated on my gut until one person I got into it with slugged me without warning. My stomach buckled as my abs were penetrated like never before. I hugged my poor stomach for what seemed like an eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My girlfriend at the time and me decided to go out to the bar that was about a block away from are house. She wanted me to wear a button down shirt so I did and when we got there her friend was bartending and she told me that she wouln't mind if my shiet was unbuttoned so my girl unbuttoned my shirt so my soft pudgy potbelly was exposed and it hung over my jeans a bit. What I didn't know is that she had set something up with five guy friends that she knew from school and they including my girls were all about 8 yrs younger than me. She had them flirt with her and other things in front of me to see if I would step in and do anything about it which I did. I shoved the one guy off of her and then the other four grabbed my arms and legs so I couldn't move being that I'm a strong guy with the exception of my soft belly. She told them to punch my belly becasue it's soft and weak so the other guy did and she got extemely horny watching my soft pudge belly getting beat up and she loved the grunt noises I made. I ended having great sex wsith her that night becasue I stood up for her and got my beat up for her.

    ReplyDelete