"Right in his Belly!"


Sunday, January 4, 2009

MODIFIED

... from another's story:

When I came back, there was this guy talking to her. Of course Kim got approached a lot, and I almost expected it if I left her alone. But this was no ordinary rival. This was a tall black guy, and I could see his muscled torso bulging through his T-shirt. He obviously spent a lot of time at the gym. Now I’m no weed, but I’m not a tough guy either, and don’t have much experience with real fights. I was used to guys chasing Kim, and knew how to play it cool and friendly.

So I came over and just said “hi,” expecting that once he realized we were together, he’d back off. He didn’t. Instead he glanced dismissively in my direction, sneered, and carried on talking to my lady. What’s more, as he did so, he put his hand on her arm. I was clearly no match for this guy if it came to blows. But I had to do something. I said, as neutrally as I could: “hey, that’s my wife, you know?” and took her other arm, protectively.

But he didn’t back off. He let go of Kim, and stood to face me, his legs set square apart. “Yeah? Well she is one beautiful lady. So what the hell is she doing with you?”

To be honest I was terrified of getting into a fight with this guy in a strange bar, and I just wanted us to leave. I thought Kim would want that too. “I don’t want any trouble, let’s just leave honey,” I said, and started to walk away with her hand in mine.

But Kim didn’t follow as I’d expected. She held back. In that second I stopped, turned around and looked her straight in the face. In her eyes I saw hesitation, confusion, and a twinge of excitement. It was almost as if she wanted to see me get into a fight.

The big guy seized his moment. He walked straight up to me and pushed me hard in the chest with both of his large hands. I let go of my wife’s arm as I flew to the floor, and heard a sharp intake of breath from her. This guy was strong, and, with my wife watching, I knew I was going to have to stand up for myself. I picked myself up and ran straight at him, swinging a fist towards his broad jaw. But he stepped to one side, almost lazily, and slammed a heavy fist into my stomach. THUD! "OOUFF!!" A small sound escaped from Kim again. I fell to the ground, on my hands and knees, winded and wanting to retch.

My wife stood close by, her feet in my line of vision – pretty slender toes, nails painted pale pink, protruded from her sexy strappy shoes. But she didn’t bend down to help me or try to stop the fight. She didn't say anything. She just stood there, startled, and I noticed that her breathing was heavy.

By this time the patrons of the bar had cleared a space. I thought that bouncers or someone else might help me at this point, but no – people we standing round watching. It must be that type of bar. I crawled away and managed to get to my feet. The guy stood there next to my gorgeous wife, smiling and thumbing towards her.

“I beat your wimp belly right in front of your wife. If you want her, come back and get more. So she can watch me punch her husband’s soft belly all over this room.”

Kim’s eyes were wide, and she had a half-smile. The guy raised his fists, and mocked me with his grin. From the way he was holding himself, he’d spent time in a boxing ring. But I had no choice. I put my fists up too, and he closed in. ....

7 comments:

  1. guess kim liked her husband getting punched in the belly . the guy sure liked it . he wanted to do more damage. kim wanted it too .her man down with a bellyache and paying attention to her feet . what happened when they got home ? did she ask him if his belly ached ? think she got the guys name and number in case she wanted him to beat up her husbands belly again ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kims half smile was because she knew this black guy was a pro. guess she wanted to see what he had . her husband found out . his wimp belly took torture . she took pleasure knowing that his belly was aching and she had seen it done . beaten up by belly punches right in front of your wife

    ReplyDelete
  3. after he closed in your belly got quite a few more punches . your soft belly was punched often and hard and deep . he probably told her to ask you how your belly feels now . kims no fool . she liked it and now you know it . a little whisper in your ear from kim .... wow!! right in the belly . i didnt think you could take a good punch in your stomach . they both smiled at you while you lay there holding your soft belly ..kim whispered.. you caught a hell of a belly beating . kim told him it wasnt his fault YOUR belly happened to run into HIS fist all the while she was rubbing her own belly from liking what she saw

    ReplyDelete
  4. This story makes me want to double over and hold my fat stomach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you lose !!!!! your wife saw you get the bellybeating

    ReplyDelete
  6. KIm .......knew this guy could punch ...when punches landed on the jaw ...his face turned the other way ...then from side to side .now she was waiting for the belly punches .....she saw the fist clench and go strait in his belly .................with blood on his face dripping down .................she smiled and another belly blast deeper this time .she knew he was done ......she whispered ..how is the belly now

    ReplyDelete