"Right in his Belly!"


Friday, September 2, 2011

BRAT



Let me tell you how I lured that older neighbor of mine, the perv, into a trap. And as icing on the cake I got to see him get totally beat up. Nice and slow.

You remember the dump where I live? He lives in that nice place next door. He would stare at me when he thought I wasn't looking. Just newly married himself, too. But he was home a lot when his wife wasn't. And whenever I was outside, he found a reason to be outside. Otherwise, I never noticed him to be fond of yardwork.

We hacked his computer, just for kicks, and that's when I realized why I was so hot to him. He had a belly-button fetish. Bare bellies. Really turned him on. Well, that was my "look" that summer: Low-slung hiphugger jeans. And a very short, tight, girly belly top. Bare-bellied. All the time. All the girls were that summer. But especially me. Belly-Button Girl. No wonder I gave him fits.

So if that was his bait, then I would use it to give him a beatdown he'd know he deserved. Because I could, and because I was bored. And because it sort of aroused me to think about it. The power I had and what it could do.

I literally flaunted my belly at him. Went right up to him and talked to himin his driveway. My hands on my hips, relaxed, laughing. I could watch him slowly explode inside. [laughs softly] He was my slave! If I wanted him. He'd have doen anything to kiss this belly-button. My pretty belly and my outfit owned his eyes. It was funny!

I told him right out he had a date with me. The next afternoon. His wife would be gone. I got him all but drooling on my belly-button, then said I had to go, but he could meet me next day at 1 down at the biker club.

Belly boy didn't have a choice. There was no way he was going to say 'no' to that. Yeah, I'm a tease.

Well, all the bikers know me. They better. I'm the baby sister of the chapter prez. I found more than enough of them lounging in there the next day -- five -- to get the job done. I hired all five. Cost me five cases of beer, but it was worth it. Their five girlfriends came in the bargain.

I told them what I wanted done to him, and exactly how. Made them demonstrate a few times. Then told them to go back to playing pool and wait for him.

I went out to the front room, where he'd be coming in. I had on my lowest hiphugger jeans and my skimpiest belly top, you bet. When he came in, I leaned back casually on the bar. Just to give him a nice long stare at my belly.

[laughing] Did he ever fall for it. But before I took him into that room, I handed him a men's T-shirt I had hacked the waist off. I told him he would have to wear this because he wasn't a club member. So of course he did. Then I took Belly Boy by the hand and led him into that room, where the five thugs I had hired waited to beat up his bare belly, one after another, according to my instructions. While the mocking voices of their slut girlfriends branded him with humiliation. For my pleasure.

The setting of a pool hall was mere convenience, but the thick, thumping butt-ends of the pool cues turned out to be an advantage I had not anticipated.

Did we film it? You bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment