"Right in his Belly!"


Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Navel Eye


In our forties, bored with dull jobs in dull places, Amy and I pitched everything and moved south to begin again in a seaside college town. She took a position as professor of costume history at the small college there. The school was known more for its parties than its graduates. I worked from home, raking money from the Internet. We bought a small, secluded house there, just off campus and in walking distance of the beach.

Once Amy was established in her post, she dusted off her belly-dance skills and organized a belly-dance club among the college girls. She danced group lessons with them in our house, teaching them the belly-button magic that came to her so naturally.

There always were a half dozen or more of them, though the names changed. They were more disciples than students. The little priestesses came to the temple in our house to worship together. She taught them not mere dance and fashion, but the allure of a woman's belly, her erotic heart. And the bevvy of belly-dancers caught up some of her intensity, though no one ever came close to Amy. They watched her walk with breathless girl-crushes.

She taught them not just the movements and the attitudes, but the deep roots of the dance, that the girl's navel is the eye of the goddess. That the man who is lured and enslaved by it is her ritual sacrifice.

They strutted across the campus, bare-bellied in their cropped tops printed with the name of their troupe -- "Belly Pride" -- in gold letters.

And at every full moon day, they gathered in our yard for their ritual. In the back yard of the house, set among a stand of pines, stood an old concrete swimming pool. It was turfed in now, and only about two feet deep. A circle in the soil, just perfect for our shared desire. I dug pit holes in the earth and set a sturdy steel railing all the way around it, with one entrance. Then I strung a mesh of rope from the rail, to complete the enclosure.

Amy's belly-lessons plunged from dance to sensual sorcery, and the girls blossomed with her, from students to priestesses. They walked out with us to the pool, each bare-bellied in her own chosen way. But Amy led them, stunningly enlaced in a perfect belly-flaunting dress. She led me by one hand. By the other, she led my opponent. Both of us were naked.

He would be a different man each time, typically some boy from the college -- a wiry, tough youth or a solid jock, all beef and muscle. Often the boyfriend of one of the girls, or some one they had chosen together and seduced into it. The priestesses trailed behind, in pairs.

With the salt breeze off the sea and the hush of the trees above, Amy and my opponent and I stepped down into the navel-shaped pool. The girls then formed a ring around the railing. Their bellies gazed down at us, a ring of unblinking navels, each anonymously unique, some virgin-pale, some bronzed and brazen. Their voices commented and speculated. But Amy's witching eyes held my gaze.

With a wise gaze and casual up-strokes of her long-fingered hands, she had both cocks instantly hard in her warm palms. And she held us both there as she explained the rules of the fight in her low, lascivious voice. She addressed both of us; I knew the rules by heart already, but it was my eyes she held with her glittering stare as she spoke.

"You may grapple and shove and pull one another. But you may only punch with a closed fist, and only in the stomach. If one of you goes down from a belly-punch, the other will hold back until he rises again. You will fight till I declare an end to the ritual."

Then she stepped back, but held her place in the arena, the queen of bare-bellied beat-downs. The priestesses began to cheer my opponent, and we raised our fists and set to work.

I am expert at this. I know how to lead with my belly. I square my stance and keep my belly soft, and let my opponent drive right into it with his punch. I know how to fall back in such a way that my arms tangle with the ropes and leave me caught and exposed and vulnerable for a belly-whomping. I know how to get winded and go down, suffering loud and long, then slowly regain my feet for more.

And he belts me with a punch right in my belly. His fist whomps me plump in the stomach, and my body folds right over. Bellyaching, staggering away from him, turning, I drop to my knees. Suffering like a bare-bellied wimp. My goddess just watched me get beat up by a bellypunch.

I glance up and catch her eyes. I see the deep arousal in them as she watches me doubled over and belly-aching, suffering from that punch in my belly.

He hauls me upright, and effortlessly buries his fist in my stomach. It catches me soft-bellied. He slams that fist into my belly and knocks the wind out of me. I double up again, with my hands pressed to my punched belly.

Amy blurts out: "Oooh! Right in the belly!"

The girls pick it up at once.

"Slug him again," one says. "Hit him in the belly!"

He shoves me back upright. He pulls his arm back and pounds another punch into my belly.

My mouth flies open as my body slowly crumples. I stagger away from him, suffering.

My lover needs me to feel the fullness of humiliation. She purrs, “Uh, right in the belly!”

Her priestesses mimic her. "Uh, right in the belly," they say.

I straighten up and try to fight him. But he just laughs, enjoying the attention.

"I was hoping you'd get back up, so I can give you another punch in the belly."

Instead of another big belly-slammer, this time he hits me with a series of sharp jabs, with his knuckles, right in the pit of my stomach.

One-two-three! I can't even protect my belly. Each punch drives me back. Then he gives me a belly-full of fist.

I slowly fold forward till my forehead almost touches the dirt. Both hands clutch my punched belly.

And his girlfriend cheers him while he beats me up:

"Go on, hit him in the belly. Give him a belly-ache. Oh, nice punch, right in his belly."

There is no surrender in this fight. My belly-beating will continue until Amy decides I have given enough to please her. She allows him to have my belly for his personal punching bag.

She looks down at me, doubled over and belly-aching. She says, "What's wrong? Can't take it in the belly?"

He grabs me, pulls me forward, then shoves me and I stagger back. I flop back against the ropes, then bounce off them, belly-first, right into a ferocious punch.

I clutch my stomach and bend far forward. I fall and I roll onto my back and lie in a pose of bare-bellied submission. Breathless and beaten by a punch in the belly.

Amy looks down at me, on the ground. She says "belly-wimp." Then she holds his hand up as he stomps his heel down in my belly for his victory pose.

20 comments:

  1. wow . this is a good one .. every punch in his belly gave him the pain she wanted to see . nothing like a woman getting pleasure from a good bellybeating . her comments and arousal at this epic bellybeating. getting his belly pounded time after time . i wonder what she said to her friends after it was over

    ReplyDelete
  2. wrong time for me ..... went to visit my girl at the office. she was alone legs up on the desk. heard the door open looked over there was the guy i had a beef with .she knew he wanted to beat me up .. first thing she said .. not in here take it outside . reluctantly i did .. first punch right in my belly .second one same place . a little deeper though. i looked over and she had come outside . there she was standing there with her arms folded . shirt was up a little bit exposing her bellybutton thats when the third and the hardest one landed hard into my soft and beaten belly . down i went to my knees holding my stomach . she said .. thats it .. enough .. he left smiling.. walked by her . she came over and helped me up .as i stood up she said .. now that was a belly beating you took .. ill give you credit you can take a few good punches to the belly . embarrassed i said .wow. he can punch . i should have told you she said .. i have seen him beat people up before and he always punches right in the belly . she held my shirt up looking at my red and hurting belly saying i guess he can punch . later on she called me and asked me how my belly was . what could i say . i was beaten in my belly right in front of her ... i lose ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooof! Great story!

      Delete
    2. I had to double over and hold my fat stomach after reading this story! Please continue!

      Delete
  3. .. cont. .later on after work was over . i picked her up . looking as lovely as she always does . she gets in the car so i asked her . how come you came outside ? she said i just wanted to see what was going to happen . i told her that the first two in the belly had weakened me but the third one was the worst one because i was looking at her bellybutton when it landed deep into my belly . she then told me that he had called her later on and said . i wanted to beat him up in front of you and then i saw you outside . you distracted him enough so that i could punch his belly real hard on the third punch . i didnt want to mess up his face so i let all the punches go into his soft belly . you have seen me fight before and i always go for the belly . she said . i know i should have warned him but i just let it happen and where did you learn how to punch like that .. ooooohhhhhhhh he had a bellyache for the rest of the day . she told me that he said to her any time you want me to beat anybody up for you . just let me know .. ok ? she was a little sympathetic about my belly getting punched like that but wouldnt mind if he did it to somebody else . i felt kinda embarrased upon listening to it but told her that i was glad nobody else was watching it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooof! As someone who has actually had a fist implode my fat stomach numerous times, in front of different girls, I feel for this guy, to have a fist buried in the pit of your stomach, there's no hiding the defeat, and the girl knows your just a jelly belly wimp, just doubled over holding your punched stomach, ooof!

      Delete
    2. Now she says -- going to beat him up again .ok just go for the belly and tell me about it when we go out for a drink - you know how hard and where to punch - i would love to see it but tell me the details at the bar

      Delete
  4. ... when home later on . she said why were you looking at my bellybutton ? ..... how can i not look , your beautiful with a figure to match .. so my bellybutton distracted you and thats when you took his best punch in your belly ... yup i said . what pain i got when he hit it so hard . the air just flew out of me .. she said the sound of his fist in your belly and your expression . i have seen him do it before but i think he hit you harder than any i have ever seen .. she turned to me with just her bra and panties on and said .NOW you can look at my bellybutton without his fist in your belly

    ReplyDelete
  5. the other guys girlfriend always cheers him on to punch the belly , not keeping quiet about it and just watching . its always .. hit him in the belly . give him a bellyache ........... the ones that get me ARE the ones that keep quiet about it and just watch , they know every punch hurts soo bad but silently they just watch and love what they see

    ReplyDelete
  6. or the ones that tell the guy .. work his belly over for me . i want to see your fist in his belly . just him knowing im watching it and dont get cocky by dancing around him . i will be telling you .in the belly , belly ,belly until he falls face first on the ground

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesn't even care that you can hear every word. She talks to him, her body close to his, glancing from his face to your belly and back. "Just hit him in the belly. Don't mess around. Just punch his belly. Do it for me."

      Delete
    2. as she leaves to go to meet the girls at the bar .. she tells them that she just had a guy beaten up .. how bad ... was the reply . aw just punches in his belly . but good ones though .you know the kind that when he punches up into his belly .it lifts him a little off the floor . how do you feel she was asked ... im going thru my period so i feel nasty and it was good to se him get his belly beaten , yes girls ... i loved it too

      Delete
  7. just his belly . you cant miss it . he is the one that grabbed my ass . i want to see your fist in his belly . i want you to hit him real hard . .. do you want money for it ? no was his reply .ill be glad to do it . his belly is soft . just watch as i destroy his weak belly . he caught him right outside her window . she saw it all go down . she waited a while then called the belly wimp .......... oh bye the way honey . your bellyache is from me

    ReplyDelete
  8. listen to her as she explains to her friends on how the belly beating went down . girls i knew it was coming . my friend ed said he would beat him up in front of me . i wanted belly punches and thats what he got . i dont think he was ready for this . ed's fist landed four solid punches right in his belly . you should have heard the sound of the punches and the offfffff ing that came out of his mouth . i loved what i saw and he knew it . when we go back . ask him how his belly feels . now all the girls know what happened and will let him know that his belly aching was because of me

    ReplyDelete
  9. i didnt think it was going to happen ..in the bar after work .the guys i work with were still beefing .they both went outside .we could hear the punches inside the bar .deep belly punches . the girls asked me to go outside and see what was happening . i went out the back door and over to the right side of the building .thats when i saw bills face a little bloody ....then jim let go a punch in his belly .i never heard anyone oooff as much as he did .he writhed in pain . held on to his belly and said no more . i am finished .....ohhhhhh my belly . i went in and told the girls .jim came thru the door and we all cheered him .i whispered in his ear ...i saw that last punch .......i have never seen any better .wow . can you punch ..he said ok girls now buy me a drink

    ReplyDelete
  10. the day after getting beat up .it was tough to walk around the office part where the women worked ..some looked at me like they were sad .one even asked me ........how is your tummy ? ......the one that saw my belly take a beating was sitting at her desk, legs crossed .nice legs too .she said here sit next to me ..she started to tell me she saw every punch that was thrown and also said you couldnt protect your belly ....i heard you making the painful sounds .when the last one ended it .you slid down the side of the building .others just smiled knowing i had gotten beat up .one even asked if i would fight him again so she could watch it

    ReplyDelete
  11. she left for another job /but the other girls never forgot it .if one got mad at me she would say .hey, you .yes the one with the soft belly .......be careful before i have my husband beat your belly in front of me

    ReplyDelete
  12. She comes back once in a while -when i se her she always says -here i was laying on the bed in bra and panties -----you come in and i said --nice of you to look at my navel when your belly was getting punches ------------nice to see your belly without his fist in it --------i told her every time you say it and smile -i get a bellyache ----------and you still have that sexy belly i said

    ReplyDelete
  13. The belly on this beauty in the picture is perfect !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. While laying on the beach with her --had my trunks on -she was wearing her bikini ---------she was looking at my stomach ---i said -everything ok -----she just said -i was remembering when you got beat up --------looking at your belly --i could see where he landed all those punches ---he hit both ribs then went for the middle of your belly -then below then above your navel ------his fist was so big -your belly just swallowed up his punches --------i think he was just showing off in front of me what he could do to you -----Now looking at your belly here on the beach -was just thinking of all the punches in my belly and i was looking at you with the short shirt on and your belly and navel showing -it was like your navel was watching me take all those punches ------it was embarassing to take them in front of you but there was no stopping him --he was on a mission

    ReplyDelete