"Right in his Belly!"


Thursday, February 7, 2013

SYMPHONY in OOF



"Come in," she said. I opened the door, and caught my breath, though I managed not to gasp. She stood across the room, just turning as I entered, casually setting a glass on the table, a moment framed so perfectly she must have been a long time setting it up.

She wore her belly-dance gear. The one I like best, the dull gray-blue one, the one that almost vanishes into the background when she wears it, so that her dance becomes a whirl all of bare hips and belly, fingertips and smiles, navel-kisses fluttered with every step.

And the gold sandals, and her hair set just so, and as she turned to face me she let her hips tip toward me, back-arching, belly-flaunting, and she looked me in the eye and arched one brow and smiled.

Invitation is too weak a word. She knew what she did to me. She knew all my erotic buttons, and what happened when you punched a fistful of them all at once. I began to walk toward her.

And I walked right into a bellypunch. He must have been right behind the door, because I didn't get one step past it when I saw a big brawny arm swing around from my side and plunge a brass-balled fist plump into my stomach. It was a perfectly placed punch in the gut and it took the wind right out of my belly with an OOUFF!!! I doubled right up, with a big, bad belly-ache.

There were two of them, it turned out. I saw the other after he hauled me back upright. I was still folded in half mouth toward the floor, my stunned belly still frozen breathless. I felt my hands pulled behind my back and someone tied my wrists there. Then they un-jacked me with one hand, and forced me upright, and they both presented me open-bellied to her.

Her twin muscle-thugs held my arms tightly on either side. As if I was going to try anything with my wrists already tied behind me. Or maybe they just did it to make me look vulnerable to her.

They held me up in front of her and let her casually look me up and down, and back again. She stepped casually past me, her hand lingering down the front of me as I shivered shirtless.

"Take him down to the dungeon," she purred to the twin towers behind me, "and beat up his belly."

They hustled me down the steps and threw me down on my bare belly on the cold concrete floor. I was perspiring in fear and my belly hit the icy floor with a soft splat. I heard her chuckle, then the stiletto click of her heels on the floor. Then I saw her in front of me -- or, exactly, I saw her sumptuous pumps and perfect painted toes. Because one of the goons had his knee pressed to my back to hold me down. The other apparently was tying my ankles together, and lifting them up enough to hook them to something.

"Something" turned out to be a boat-engine lift, and with a touch of her slender hand on a switch (and the big thugs roughing me along), she had me hoisted up, hanging upside down, ankle-bound and hands tied behind my back. She let it lift until she was about eye-level with my navel, then she locked it there.

She strode slowly up to me. She set a fingertip in my navel, then dragged it down to the center of my belly, midway to my sternum. She paused, bent down, and planted a lipstick kiss on me there. Then she turned and walked away.

"Now," she told them. "Give it to him in the belly. I want to see which one of you can make him 'OOF!' loudest. I marked it so you won't miss. Punch him on the kiss."

The chain or cord that held me was anchored to a free-rotating wheel, so they could turn me to face any direction in my helpless pose. The brawlers took up position on opposite sides, and began a game with my helpless belly.

One would grab me by the hair, which I have plenty of, and turn my body to face him, navel-out. Then he'd line up his shot and deliver some sort of show-off-y chop or punch into my stomach.

Disoriented, flipped, spun, dazed, I had no hope of anticipating their blows to my bread-basket and no hope of resisting them. The height she had me, they could swing straight jabs and overhand shots right into the "sweet spot" of my gut, and get the breath of me every time. The kind of sharp, shocking blows that in a typical fight only go to the head. In this beating I took them in the belly.

First one would jerk his fist into my soft stomach or jab an elbow into the pit of my belly. And stand back and let her watch me suffer. Then she'd signal the other one to take his turn.

I swung like a pot-belly pinata while they took their whacks on my bread-basket. She cooed and purred them on the whole time, teasing and suggesting what the winner might enjoy.

13 comments:

  1. the ultimate setup. a beautiful woman baring her shapely belly with two guys that beat people up for her . the kiss she planted on his belly was the x that marked the spot. where she wanted the punches to land . two guys taking turns punching a soft bellied wimp all the while she listened to the sounds that came out of his mouth. tell me she didnt love what she saw !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good story . keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is good , lets get more of these good stories . belly punch your the master of writing these good ones . keep it up , please

    ReplyDelete
  4. how many times does he have to take it in the belly before she stops it ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been pointed out, elsewhere, that when you're a boy who "can't take it in the belly," one punch is a whole beating. One belly-full of knuckles is a full meal, and you go down gagging and OOF-ing. So everything that's done to you after the first punch is purely done for their amusement or your humiliation. Or, of course, both, identical.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how true bellypunch !!!!. the humiliation is enough . a few more punches in the belly is for good measure and her amusement

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooof! Yeah she loves to see some belly wimp get a stomach full of fist, then to hear the wonderful ooof sound that's made when your belly gets imploded just turns her on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. why is it that bellypunching is so popular in japan and brazil ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that it's more popular in Brazil than elsewhere, but Carlos, a Brazilian, was one of the first producers of belly-punch fetish material on the Internet, and his catalogue of work is all over the net now, so it looks like there's a hot spot in Brazil, but I doubt it. Japan, on the other hand, does seem to have a strong predilection for belly-punch fetishes. I think the belly in general is more prominent in their cultural imagery, so perhaps that steers more fetish-prone personalities in that direction.

      Delete
    2. thanks for the reply bellypunch . that had been on my mind for a while . saw a video of a pretty japanese woman getting her belly punched while she was on the couch , this guy really let her have it . she was in pain . all to the happiness of the guy that was punching her . fetish , yes i guess so

      Delete
  9. i think i saw that one . they took it off of you tube . he really let her have it . her belly took a beating some hard and deep punches

    ReplyDelete
  10. i always thought that belly punches were not bad .until my friend and i went to a toughman competition . here we are two good looking women watching two guys pounding their fists agains headgear . that i when my friend marla said .. wait until you see a good punch to the belly . i was standing up watching when the gloved right hand landed in the other guys belly . the sound he made . i knew it hurt but i really liked it .why pound each others head when one punch to the belly will end the fight . waiting for the next one ........... first time on here . these stories are great , thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. She Puts Lipstick On --------Kisses His Belly -----------Thats The Target She Wants For The Punches !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete