"Right in his Belly!"


Saturday, January 3, 2009

GIRL TALK

by Belly Boy



So is D--- really going to challenge "Ironfist?"

Uh-huh. I so want to watch that go down.

Pot-bellied D---?

Uh-huh, and it's all because of me. All because of my pretty belly-button. He said he'd do anything -- swore he'd do anything --- if I let him kiss my belly-button.

So this was what you told him to do! You witch!

Oh I totally set this up, just so we could have some fun. I picked "Ironfist" especially, and I even wrote him a secret admirer note, anonymous, cooing about how I'd luuuuuuv to see him show off with some belly-slammers.

2 comments:

  1. what a set up this was , he wanted to kiss her bellybutton . was it worth it ? picking ironfist . who after reading her notes . now he wants to really get in some good punches . showing off for her he must have really made him suffer with a bellyache. all to her doing . so she could watch just knowing that the satisfaction she will get will last her all of the night . talking about what a wimp he was and the belly beating he took . she got her way . how would he feel the next time he saw her . if she saw him first she could say . hey soft belly .. how do you like my man ? he has a hell of a fist doesnt he ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. she must have loved the sounds of the thud as his belly was being punched . setting this up was her pleasure . as his belly was getting pounded he as getting weaker and his belly was sticking out ....... ripe for the big one that will put him on the floor . guess this is one girl you dont fool around with !!!!

    ReplyDelete